Saturday 16 December 2017

Oh Kami travels – fabulous pictures from Montevideo, Uraguay, of Plaza Independencia and Palacio Salvo – I hope I’ve guessed correctly – I’m sure Tommy will correct me if I’ve got this wrong ! Tania, you seem to be having similar sort of weather to Glasgow – sunshine and blue skies – small difference of perhaps temperature, you’re got 33C and we are at -3C #ohkamikarate#glasgowkarate @ohkamikarate @glasgowkarate #friendliestkarateclub

Oh Kami travels – fabulous pictures from Montevideo, Uraguay, of Plaza Independencia and Palacio Salvo – I hope I’ve guessed correctly – I’m sure Tommy will correct me if I’ve got this wrong !
Tania, you seem to be having similar sort of weather to Glasgow – sunshine and blue skies – small difference of perhaps temperature, you’re got 33C and we are at -3C

#ohkamikarate#glasgowkarate @ohkamikarate @glasgowkarate #friendliestkarateclub



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.